วันอังคารที่ 27 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Capital letter


The rules for capitalization are as follows: 
Rules
Example
Capitalize the first letter in every sentence
You went to the store.
       Capitalize "I"
Something came up and I can't go to the party.
Capitalize names of specific places and things
I went to Miami.
       Capitalize days of the week, months, and
holidays
This year, Halloween is on Saturday, October 31, 2009.
      Capitalize languages, nationalities, races, and    
   religions
I speak French.
      Capitalize the first word and every other
important   word in a title
I love to read the short story Contents ofa Deadman's Pocket)
       Capitalize the first word in a quotation
My friend said, "Are you going to the party?")
       Capitalize historical events, documents, and   
periods
The Declaration of Independence
Capitalize north, south, east, and west when they are describing places
West Virginia
       Capitalize the name of a person and a title that   
may accompany it
Mr. John Doe
      Capitalize the names of brands and products
Clorox

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น